Hello! Love your blog. Do you happen to know where I could order Chinese brands like Liebo if I live in the US? Thank you!
If you don’t know Chinese, you could try SwanMarks: http://www.swanmarks.com/clothes-cid1 I’ve never tried it before, though, and I don’t know if it’s legit.
Or you can use an ordering service like panli or dotdotbuy and buy from the company on tmall. I’ve used both to buy things from China and didn’t have problems with either one. If you’re not in a hurry, dotdotbuy tends to be cheaping in terms of shipping.
Zhang Hanyun releases outfits as Princess of Orchid Hills
“You got the finest architecture. End of the rainbow looking treasure. Such a sight to see.” – Katy…
There are a few outfits that aren’t bad for a drama hanfu. I think the last one’s alright.
I mentioned something about giving out a set of postcards sometimes ago. Here they are. Those postcards were drawn by 若寒水·舞雩. The drawer is still selling them on taobao (x).
Item: A set of eight hanfu postcards by 若寒水·舞雩
- You don’t need to be my follower to join this giveaway, but it would be appreciated if the entries are from people who are into hanfu.
- This give-away ends on October 1st, 2013, at 0am GMT.
- The order of the entries will be noted when the give-away ends and a number generator will be used to select a winner.
- Both reblogs and likes count as entries.
- Multiple reblogs are fine.
- No giveaway blogs.
- Ask box of the winner should be open, or another winner will be selected.
- Winner will have 48 hours to reply, or another winner will be selected.
- Winner has to be comfortable to give me (a stranger!) one’s address. If applicable, acquired adult permission or advice.
- The item will be sent without a tracking code. If it were lost, I will not re-send.
I guess that’s all.